$TXN Awaiting Short Signal Register for 7-Day Trial Access at https://t.co/4iPw4wGRcw https://t.co/jw1T2MFF9y
2022.01.27 02:22 ShortAlgo $TXN Awaiting Short Signal Register for 7-Day Trial Access at https://t.co/4iPw4wGRcw https://t.co/jw1T2MFF9y
2022.01.27 02:22 Kevsch89 Trying to find something
So running a Gen2 USMC plate carrier, and while I would love to find the Gen2 BFG 10 in CB, I’m also considering a molle on placard (holds 3 mags, an admin pouch and 2 pistol mag/tool/flashlight) but I’m having trouble finding that are simply native like that. Closest I have found is on optics planet the Tactical Assault Gear molle triple, does anyone know of any others similar to this?
submitted by Kevsch89 to tacticalgear [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 captmorgan50 Larry Swedroe The Only Guide to Alternative Investments You Will Ever Need and Complete Guide to Factor Based Investing Book Summaries
The Only Guide to Alternative Investments You Will Ever Need
Complete Guide to Factor Based Investing
- Good - REITS, TIPS, International Stocks, Commodities, Fixed Annuity
- REIT's are a great choice. But do not invest in mortgage REIT's as they are bonds and not equity
- REIT's have a low correlation to both stocks and bonds. This is true of domestic and international
- International REIT's can provide a benefit but their expenses tend to be higher so be careful. A 50/50 domestic and international REIT AA is a good starting place
- Do not treat your personal home as a financial asset. It is a place to live. It should not be included in your overall AA plan
- Investors who are not real estate professionals should gain exposure to REIT's though low-cost mutual funds and not directly buy properties as a way to achieve broad diversification
- REIT's provide a reasonably good long-term hedge against inflation
- 5-15% is a good AA for REIT's in your portfolio
- TIPS provide a guaranteed rate of return and are less volatile than nominal return bonds
- TIPS have a lower correlation to equities than nominal return bonds
- Commodities (Hard Assets) have negative correlation to stocks and bonds and act as a hedge against event risk (wars, disruptions, political instability, etc.) and inflation. Usually made up of Energy, Industrial Metals, PM, Ag, Livestock
- CCF's do will during times of rising or unexpected inflation. But do poorly during times low or falling inflation
- Larry Swedroe likes Collateralized commodity futures (CCF) and not the actual producers
- William Bernstein likes commodities, but not CCF's. He likes the actual commodity producers(Example - Oil and Materials). They won't provide protection from Shallow Risk like the CCF will, but they will provide protection from deep risk.
- International stocks provide expected returns similar to those of domestic stocks and diversify economic and political risk factors
- Your international AA should be at least 30% and as high as 50%
- EM have shown high volatility and high returns over time. A disciplined investor can take advantage of this. Only investors who have a strong commitment to staying the course should invest in EM
- Investors willing to take risk should invest not only in large cap EM but small cap EM as well
- If you want to buy an annuity. Make sure it is fixed and don't purchase it till you are in your mid 70's early 80's
- Flawed – Junk bonds, Venture Capital, Covered Calls, PME, Preferred Stock, Convertible Bonds, Emerging Market Bonds
- High yield (Junk) Bond. A study shows that the lower the credit rating and the longer maturity of the debt, the more equity like the high yield security becomes. They act like a hybrid investment.
- High yield bonds are generally illiquid investments
- High yield bonds tend to have a higher correlation to equities than to bonds but have not provided investors with a good long-term "bang" for their buck
- They usually have a call provision so if the company improves, they can call the bond and pay it off early
- David Swensen of Yale Trust said "Well informed investors avoid the no-win consequences of high-yield fixed-income investing."
- A better way to increase returns than investing in high yield is to take on more equity risk
- The risks incurred when investing in preferred stocks make them inappropriate investments for individual investors
- A rule of investing is to avoid complex securities because the complexity is likely to favor the insurer
- Individual investors should avoid convertible bonds
- PME's have a low correlation to both stocks and bonds both domestic and international
- Excellent hedge against inflation. Especially good for retired persons who need a hedge against inflation
- There is a large rebalancing bonus (as much as 5%)
- PME are HIGHLY volatile so be careful and rebalance
- PME tend to experience long periods of very low returns during periods of economic and political stability and short periods of high returns in times of crisis
- Bad – Hedge Funds, Leveraged Buyouts, Variable Annuity
- Hedge Funds – Don't invest in them. The fees are too high and the managers have to beat the market by a large margin just to break even with an index.
- As more and more hedge funds enter the market, excess returns become more and more difficult to obtain
- If they do beat the market, funds will flow in making future investing more difficult or they will simply just close the fund to new investors
- If anyone does find an area of the market to exploit, it will be short lived, the market searching for anomalies rapidly brings prices back into equilibrium. EMH does work
- Leverage is a double-edged sword, magnifying both gains and losses
- Don't buy leverage buyouts
- Do not buy Variable annuities
- Equity-indexed annuities
- Leveraged products
- The more complex the product, the more likely it is that the complexity is designed in favor of the seller
- Factors are characteristics of stock and securities that explain performance and provide premiums
- Factors are not guaranteed to work, that is why they have a premium. You might go 20+ years and have a negative return from these factors. Some have higher chances of success than other but you must have discipline. If they worked all the time, they wouldn't have a risk premium
- 6 factors meet the below criteria – Beta, Size, Value, Momentum, Profitability, Quality
- Beta explains 2/3 of the portfolios return. Add size and value factors and you get to 90%. Add momentum, profitability and quality and it is in the mid 90's
- After a factor is discovered, the premium it delivers is reduced by 1/3 on average as more investors go into that factor. But they still have risk premiums.
- Factor criteria needed to be included in portfolio
- Premium return over the market
- Persistent – holds for long periods
- Pervasive – holds across many different assets and regions
- Robust – holds for various definitions
- Investable – doesn't have high trading costs
- Intuitive – logical risk based or behavioral based explanations for the premium
- Market Beta – express the degree to which an asset tends to move with the broad market
- Higher Beta = Portfolio will rise and fall more than the market.
- Beta 1.5 = Market up or down 10%, this asset would go up or down 15%
- Beta 0.5 = Market up or down 10%, this asset would go up or down 5%
- Beta premium is 8.3%
- Size – Small cap stocks outperform large cap stocks
- Value – relatively cheap assets tend to outperform relatively expensive ones
- Momentum - tendency for assets that have performed well or poorly in the recent past to continue at least for a short period of time.
- Momentum has the ability to crash hard though. It can be a good strategy to invest in momentum as a negative correlation to a value heavy portfolio. It is a growth strategy.
- A long only momentum strategy is less susceptible to a crash than a long/short momentum strategy.
- If you employ a momentum strategy, scale it depending on volatility. Increase your exposure when volatility is low and decrease it when volatility is high.
- Momentum strategies do very poorly in a bear market crash
- Profitability and Quality – high profitability and quality (low earnings volatility, high margins, high asset turnover, low leverage, low stock specific risk) firms have higher returns
- Again, just like momentum, this factor is a good idea to incorporate into a value heavy portfolio as it is a growth strategy
- Profitability premium is 3.1%
- Quality premium is 3.8%
- Bonds excess return can be explained by only 2 factors
- Term – Duration. Taking longer duration bonds hasn't noticeably increased return for the risk taken. Keep duration short. 5 years is optimal
- Credit – Default Risk. Don't tilt toward credit risk in your portfolio
- Putting is all together
- You can have a total market fund as a "base" then add satellite positions in funds with exposure to factors in which you want to tilt
- Don't think about your factor tilts in isolation, think about the whole portfolio
- It is ok to tweak your portfolio a little if an area or factor has been underperforming. This doesn't guarantee success but it puts the odds in your favor. As an example, if your domestic holdings had beat your foreign holdings for 10 years and your current AA to domestic/foreign was 50/50, maybe now you make your AA to domestic/foreign 45/55. Or value underperforms growth, maybe tilt a little more toward value.
- The more factors you have, the less utility each one will provide. You get diminishing returns.
- For most investors – Beta, Size and Value are enough factor tilts.
submitted by captmorgan50
to Bogleheads [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 Artifax_of_the_Mind Back 1 melon over the barrier with some decent height
2022.01.27 02:22 bulldogjwhit295 I really don’t like Ziva
I recently got back into NCIS while at home with Covid. Rewatching old episodes I realize I really dislike Ziva. I honestly don’t see what people see in her. I really wish Tony had ended up having a kid with someone else
submitted by bulldogjwhit295 to NCIS [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 Onion-Mountain I just discovered the animated series !!
Omg I was just on YouTube and stumbled upon the animated series and their so funny !!! Any recommendation of your favourite one ?
submitted by Onion-Mountain to myfavoritemurder [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 NewsElfForEnterprise Snow removal companies preparing for Saturday storm
2022.01.27 02:22 kewlkidmgoo I just wish CG had good emoloyees
I’ve worked with, and know software developers. There is no excuse for CG. They are massively incompetent. There is no purpose to this submission other than I want people to understand how awful every single employee is at CG. You can argue that it’s corporate policies that hinder the emoloyees. That’s fine. I agree. In addition to that, any human being who works for CG is braindead and massively incompetent. It isn’t JUST the people on top are stupid and incompetent. They are. Also, the people who aren’t on top, the ones working the game are also incompetent and awful. There is no excuse for these people. There is no excuse for this sorry terrible game. We deserve better. I’m a fan of Star Wars. I’ve been wanting a good Star Wars game on my phone ever since long before I found this game. This shit was always a distraction until I found something better. Unfortunately, because this game is successful, we will never get a better game than this one. Which is sad. Because this game isn’t even fun or good
submitted by kewlkidmgoo to SWGalaxyOfHeroes [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Sports] - Chicago Bulls hold off the Toronto Raptors 111-105 for their 2nd straight win, but a pattern of allowing 2nd-half comebacks continues | Chicago Tribune
2022.01.27 02:22 SampleHomeSapiens 500 NFT GIVEAWAY - JUST JOIN DISCORD!
2022.01.27 02:22 cetics69 Controversial take: MOTM3 is just a better Astroworld
like the title says, i think motm3 does just as good of a job, if not better at delivering the atmospheric vibe of astroworld but its also filled with emotion, unlike astroworld which just feels so empty and devoid of meaning to me.
submitted by cetics69 to KidCudi [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Business] - Sensex slumps over 1,100 points in early trade; Nifty falls below 16,950 | The Hindu
2022.01.27 02:22 justanotheredshirt Is there an online forum for Ford Rangers everyone prefers? I don’t want to join fifteen forums. 🤔
submitted by justanotheredshirt to fordranger [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 10units Does the recipe for Acacia acuminata vary much (if at all) to MHRB?
submitted by 10units to dmtguide [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 newsdk Købmænd kigger vantro på el-regningen, der nu slukker lyset for Jeanettes café-drøm
2022.01.27 02:22 NiceBoy372 25M. Looking for best friends ☺️😎😊
I hope you are having a good day.
Searching for friends with whom I can discuss various topics like hobbies, interests and passions. Pretty much open to learn new things. Asking and answering questions is my favorite hobby.
I don't mind any time zone and only use Snapchat and discord.
I am looking for a long term friendship so please don't ghost. Looking forward to meet some cool friends.
Have a nice day ahead ☺️ and please no minors (20+)
submitted by NiceBoy372 to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 iddqd107 Оказывается в 92-м году власти Татарстана провели референдум на котором 60% населения проголосовали за независимость от РФ. А потом лидер республики Шаймиев, якобы испугался бомбардировок Чечни.
2022.01.27 02:22 newsdk Købmænd kigger vantro på el-regningen, der nu slukker lyset for Jeanettes café-drøm
2022.01.27 02:22 love_poison_ Arching her Booty
2022.01.27 02:22 EmotionalAd1939 Ortex Question
When was the last Type 2 or Type 3 signal given?
submitted by EmotionalAd1939 to BBIG [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 yutfree "We're not compatible" is the new "I'm not attracted to you, but I will take a free vacation"
I'm not saying Chris is without faults, but Alyssa is kind of awful. Wow.
submitted by yutfree to MAFS_TV [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Business] - Glenmark Pharma arm gets final USFDA approval for blood pressure drug | The Hindu
2022.01.27 02:22 tidus58 Calling All Smurfs!!
I've had it. I'm at my wit's end here. I've played siege for over 1K hours according to steam and I just had a fucking 10 game losing streak that put me at copper 2. I've hit a max of silver each season, and all I want is to get back into my elo. This meta is insane, these people are insane, and I'm so shit at gunfights (.8kd) that I want to just aim it on myself and be done with this bullshit.
That's why I'm calling all smurfs. I need 4. No more, no less. Carry my ass back to silver like the fucking bobsled at the end of Cool Runnings. For the love of God, I KNOW you're out there in the copper world. Please stop annihilating my ass and help me get out of there so you can have your fun.
(This isn't a joke. DM me if you want to stack up and you're smurfing)
submitted by tidus58 to Rainbow6 [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 02:22 ThiccTomo Look at this bullshit team I ran into on 9 wins during my level 3 Snail run. (I lost)
2022.01.27 02:22 newsdk Forvirringen er total: Direktør fastholder forklaring